Breakfast Date

I have been very quiet lately due to exams (sorry) but thought I would do a little post about my most recent date as it was the cutest thing and a great way to kick start my blogging again.
Source: Unknown- Funnydam.com

Today my boyfriend and I went on our first breakfast date in my university town of Portsmouth. 
We went to the little, sea front tearooms, based next to a nine hole golf course; cleverly named The Tenth Hole. This little tearooms had been recommended by many friends at uni and I've been waiting for exams to be over to give it a try.
It's rather inconspicuous behind a fence and you could easily walk past it, however once inside you're greeted with wooden picnic bench and a conservatory full of seating, with a further covered outdoor area and more inside. It's also dog friendly which is lovely, although I wouldn't bring my pooch as he's a little bit big to sit still next to a table and watch me eat. We sat in an undercover area outside (just in case the weather took a turn for the worst).
I was so excited for food that it didn't take me long to decide and order my breakfast. I chose the "Breakfast Bruschetta" which has been a recent discovery of mine, that has quickly become my favourite breakfast! 
My Breakfast Bruschetta.
My boyfriends Eggs Royale.

The decor was quaint with tea and cake related quotes scattered around the tea rooms and even the toilet signs were nice! 
I absolutely loved my first breakfast date and can't wait for more to come and will definitely be returning to The Tenth Hole on as many occasions as possible and I highly recommend it to anyone within the area.