Boxing Day Bargains

Happy Boxing Day to you all!
I hope you had a fabulous Christmas yesterday! I wish it was spent similar to mine; with family and friends, over-eating and drinking and being spoilt rotten. Mine consisted of a large family Christmas, with champagne and plenty of over eating: followed by a Bubble and Squeak breakfast and a family dog walk.


As always there's are hundreds of post-Christmas bargains to spend your Christmas pay check on and to fill your wardrobe for the year to come.

A lot of the sales started before Christmas this year, which means my family members ended up with presents I wanted rather have than them.

My main focus for boxing day sale shopping this year is items to take travelling with me. I will also cover any bargains that I think can be bought now that are right on trend for the SS16 season.
My first point of call was White Fox Boutique, where I bought some essentials to add an eye catching element to even the most boring of outfits.

I started with this belt which I thought could look best worn around a t-shirt/shirt dress or holding up my vintage denim cutoffs while I am exploring the world or even for a night out! I think it's versatile and the black belt with the engraved buckle would toughen up any outfit.
Then I moved onto items I've been lusting for for agessssss...Quay Australia sunglasses. 

Since I first saw them on tumblr and instagram, and then they kept cropping up on blogs and vlogs, I've been desperate to get my hands on a pair of these beauties. I found them in Topshop and nearly collapsed with excitement, but dutifully waited until after Christmas before I bought a pair. I have both these pairs ordered from White Fox Boutique with their boxing day discount code "BOXING20", which made them an absolute bargain!!
As seen on @ILUVSARAHII and @AMREZY

As I couldn't face the horror's that would be fighting through Bluewater today🎼(ww I then hit up Zara sales and found this bargain to be used as a spring warmer. The white fur (although is a lot more likely to get dirty will work perfectly over the Spring season's trade mark pastel coats and colours. At only £29.99 how could you possible go wrong?!
Image 2 of FURRY WAISTCOAT from Zara

The colour of the season for SS16 is to be a blush pink (as seen in my coat on a previous post), this is a personal favourite of mine for outerwear. The possibility of this coat from ASOS at £24 made my bank account a more difficult thing to control.
Image 4 of ASOS Coat With Swing Fit And Pleat Back
Although the below coat is 100% not in the sale, still at a price of £90, I am watching it for the spring season as it is just gorgeous.
Image 1 of Lavish Alice Waterfall Belted Coat with Contrast Trim
Or for a real steal version of the future trend, the below £18, blush coat that has a suede effect, would hit the SS16, trend on the head!


I will follow up with a further haul and coverage of my Christmas presents and the best advent calendar I've ever known.