Shades of Grey

So I had the biggest panic ever the other day. I had my hair up to do my makeup and noticed a few horrific, silver tinted strands of hair at the sides. Obviously I freaked! I'm only 21!! But this trend may save my hair if I find the right shade.

When you think of the colour grey when it comes to hair; you think of those stray side ones caused by "stress" or whatever you want to tell your self that you spend an hour pulling out. But fear no more! 

#grannyhair is creating waves worldwide!
The grey brigade of icons is everywhere as of now! So if you're planning on bleaching your hair and going a crazy new colour; Grey it is! 
Although it's a colour better associated with our grandparents grey is the way forward for these brave gals! 
Over the past few weeks it has been cropping up everywhere from catwalks to the inspiring indie instagram pages that we all follow...
It sounds so very strange, but it's a very bold statement and looks good on every style it is seen on; from pulled back pony, to swept up elegantly, to do and curly in all sorts of stunning shades of grey and silver.
1112
Regardless of their age, girls everywhere are killing natural colours and donning multiple shades of grey or silver, sometimes with a darker underneath (see first photo). There seems to be a shade of grey that will suit any complexion but I can't decide if I'm prepared to try it with my pale, freckle-y complexion.3
It also looks fab as a washed out purple or blue with hints of grey...
1412
And up dos look more glam in grey!!
1691082
Source: Elite Daily