MFW (Mothers Fashion Walk)

So today in the UK is Mothers Days. A day where we all show complete appreciation to our mothers/grandmothers/nannys/mother figures; so that they understand that although we can sometimes be ungrateful and not notice how much effort they put into making sure we turned out alright, that we actually adore them as they are normally our biggest role models. 
These are the strongest women I know and the ones I am celebrating today. I love you all so much! 
(From left to bottom right: Mummy, Nanny, Grandma Memor, and Grandma Anne.)
Thankyou for helping me be the person I am today! xxx

So now I'm aware I'm behind the times with this post but thought I'd save it for today.
Dolce and Gabbana's campaigns have long shown a family based picture (as we know Italians are strongly family orientated). At MFW at the beginning of the month, Dolce and Gabbana changed it up and payed tribute to all Mothers at their Milan show; with their Viva La Mama Collection. Celebrating Mothers everywhere. 
The show used my all time fave Spice Girls song 'Mama' as an opening and opened to model mothers with their children of all young ages sat on laps or being held. It then proceeded with Bianca Balti (heavily pregnant) appeared to walk followed by an army of toddlers and mothers in matching outfits.
The show was potentially one of the most emotional ones seen by the audience; but still oozed the typical Italian glamour Dolce and Gabbana are so well known for- but with dresses actually dedicated to our love for our mothers.
 
 
 
  
 
 
Source: Vogue.co.uk
 The collection is beautiful but I think the dedication behind it is more so! I would invest in one of these pieces just out of principle for my mum. I think the dedication of shows in fashion week is a great idea!! 

So Happy Mothers day to all the Mummys/Nannys/Grandmas out there.
I hope you're spoilt rotten like you deserve xoxo