Last of Christmas...Let the resolutions begin

I hope you all saw the New Year in in style and are looking forward to what 2016 holds for you!

Before we all go back to work and seriously begin our New Years resolution, I thought I'd give you the last bit of Christmas for the next year. I would like to introduce you to a little gem that I got for my birthday this year that gives you a present a day over advent. I know there are multiple different types of these advent calendars, but my favourite is from Boots - No7,  25 days of beauty wonders.
This advent calendar gave me some of my favourite beauty products for 2016. The best thing I have found about these products are that they are all flight size (I know that is also tester size) but as i am going travelling this year this size is best for me.
I loved all the products in the calendar, but I wanted to discuss my favourites with you. My favourite items are the products that I have bought before myself and loved!!
The No7 Instant Illusion primer is a god send, it's perfect for blurring out any imperfections and as a base for makeup, it's up there with my other favourite primer which is The Body Shop Vitamin C skin reviver. The No7 Radiance Exfoliator is absolutely beautiful for scrubbing off a bad day, or a messy night similar to how the St Ives Apricot face scrub works.
In addition to the other products, these intense face and hand creams will be perfect for when I go travelling. I get quite dry skin normally so use these anyway, but these travel size ones are perfect for my trips this year!
This final product I have never bought before however after trying it am in love! I love brushes like this for mascara, as they prevent your eyelashes from clumping together, but even better the waterproof stood the test of time, I love it!

Now Christmas is fully over I thought this may be useful for those of you who have made the resolution of treating their skin better it may give you some products that you might want to try.