My absolute must have

As a typical pale English person (which we like to refer to as a "English rose" to make us feel less awful about it), I fake tan more than not. I used to fake tan and then have my shower and wonder why no one  had developed a shower gel with fake tan in to save time and make life easier. Unfortunately I couldn't think of how it would be possible, I even tried mixing fake tan with shower cream to see if it would work...it really didn't. 

At work a few weeks ago I took a trip to boots and nearly collapsed with excitement. I think I died and went to heaven. The fake tan gods worthy of customers like Kate Moss and Victoria Beckham at St Tropez had cracked and patented a solution!!! I was so excited I bought about 3 bottles.
Both apprehensive and excited I jumped on the shower armed with my St Tropez and followed the instructions perfectly. The lotion is amazing and leaves skin feeling so smooth as well as providing a deep colour that is all you really want from a fake tan!  The instructions specify not to leave the lotion on for longer than 3 minutes as it sinks too deep and causes a streaky tan. The lotion works so well, after your 3 minutes when you wash it off you can see the difference. It doesn't have a strange smell and isn't sticky so means you can dress as soon as you have dried..no more waiting around starfished out and unable to sit or bend your joints. You literally dry off and can dress! 
My paleness in all its glory.
The wonders of in shower tan after 1 use (featuring an awful tan line on my behalf).

As much as I love my Bondi Sands instant tan, it's nice to know there is now a tan out there that I can use in the shower and save time, but that also won't wash off or threaten to in the indecisive British weather (which means rain is often a fake tan threat).