V&A Archives at Oasis.

With my first week of placement over I've realised I need to invest in a smarter wardrobe. This meant looking in shops I wouldn't normally think of. I went for a dinner date with my boyfriend all summery and then we took a placement trip to Oxford Street.
(Skirt: Topshop, Top and sandals: Primark) 
Whilst we were walking down Oxford street Oasis's new collection caught my eye.
This beautiful new patterned collection was drawn from the V&A archives and was to die for! 
The range extends from pretty flip flops to, dresses, kimonos and culottes.

Unfortunately it was all slightly large but I was considering ordering the wide leg trousers online (where they have smaller sizes) available for a christening.
This collection is stunning and perfect for casual work wear, summer weddings/christenings or even birthdays (I have two 21st's coming up so these may be adding to my wardrobe soon).