Seasonal Transitions

With the current instability of the climate; our transition between seasons is prolonged. In the UK our clocks 'sprung forward' to announce that one of the best seasons (Spring) is fast approaching. 
This makes it hard for us to wear the season staples well without freezing or getting caught in a downpour of rain that streaks our fake tanned pins.
I've found that my favourite staple which allows me to still wear the pieces I want, but keep warm is this years biggest must-have already...The roll neck!!
I originally was loving Zara's roll necks, however I recently discovered Uniqlo's essential version which I much prefer. It's light weight and comes in a range of colours and at the moment they're on offer for £7.90 each and they're Heat tech! Yes!
I went wild! Buying a roll neck in every available colour they had!
This is how I'm wearing my fave colour one for now.
Roll Neck - Uniqlo; 
Skirt - Forever21;
Boots - Public Desire;
Denim Jacket and Hand bag - Vintage.

Over the fashion week durations, roll necks similar to the style of Uniqlo's were everywhere! 
Helena Bordon pioneered the pretty dress with polo neck trend at Paris Fashion Week
Helena Bordon at Paris Fashion Week Photo: Sean Cunningham
Source: InStyle